- 1000V AC/DC; 10A AC/DC (with test leads and current jacks); resistance to 50 MΩ; capacitance to 10,000 μF, frequency to 100 kHz; temperature from -40 ℃ to 400 ℃
- Robust, fast and accurate with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-Average recording
- Backlit digital display, analog bar graph, and built-in temperature measurements with included thermocouple.
The Fluke 179 True-RMS DMM is the industry-standard troubleshooting tool for electrical and electronic systems.
- True-rms ac measurements
- Works in the messy, loud, high energy, and high altitude
- Input protection to CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Lifetime warranty
Other useful features:
- Safety rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Allows closed-case calibration through front panel
- Includes protective holster that serves as test lead holder during use, plus lead storage