The Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection and Auto Volts and LoZ functions to help get the job done faster and prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage. It is a compact true-rms meter for demanding applications like commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools.
The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. Plus, its easy-to-use interface can save you time and enable you to move from job to job more quickly.
Other useful features:
- Features true-rms capabilities for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Accurate, easy-to-use multimeter with integrated VoltAlert™ technology for fast, go/no go non-contact voltage detection
- Features AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Provides low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with an holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- A large white LED backlight to improve measurement visibility in poorly lit areas