Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
The Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection and Auto Volts and LoZ functions to help get the job done faster and prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage. It is a compact true-rms meter for demanding applications like commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools.
The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. Plus, its easy-to-use interface can save you time and enable you to move from job to job more quickly.
Other useful features:
- Features true-rms capabilities for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Accurate, easy-to-use multimeter with integrated VoltAlert™ technology for fast, go/no go non-contact voltage detection
- Features AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Provides low input impedance to help prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with an holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- A large white LED backlight to improve measurement visibility in poorly lit areas