Drill driver DeWalt DCD771S2 equipped with a lithium-ion battery, a keyless chuck. The set includes two batteries, a charger and a convenient, durable case for carrying and storing. The body material is shock-resistant plastic.
The battery voltage is 18 V, the capacity is 1.5 Ah. It takes 1 hour to fully charge. The maximum chuck diameter is 1.3 cm.
- NEW 18V XR Li-Ion compact drill driver featuring XR 1.3Ah Li-Ion battery technology
- 13 mm single sleeve chuck and spindle lock for quick and easy bit change with one hand
- Two speed settings, variable speed and reverse switch for maximum control
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- 16 Position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increases user comfort
- Charger for use with 18V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster