Place your order in 1-Minute!
1. Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “BUY IT NOW”
2. Fill and complete the requested details and press the button “CONTINUE TO DELIVERY COST”
3. Choose your delivery location and press the button “CONTINUE TO PAY ON DELIVERY”
4. Lastly, press on the button “CONFIRM ORDER” to place your order.
Shopping for multiple items? Add all items to your cart and access your cart on the top right corner to checkout
PAY ON DELIVERY LOCATIONS: Greater Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi, Tarkwa & Cape Coast.
Outside these locations? No problem! We ship nationwide but a full payment must be made before shipment.
- SAFETY FIRST: Yellow Color (1 Unit) - AMSTON’S Type 1 Class C, Personal Protective Equipment helmets meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 Standards. Made from HDPE (high-density polyethylene) For Adult Men and Women
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Multipoint adjustments allow you to personalize the fit, including an optional and removable chin strap. Universal accessory slots on side; can be worn with other PPE including dust masks and eyewear
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Our Low profile, Cap-Style hard hat weighs only 0.9 lbs. it’s almost weightless. You will be able to wear this head protection all day without pain or discomfort. Fits circumference of 21.25" - 26" (54-66cm)
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The “Keep Cool” the ventilation ports enhance airflow and reduce heat to keep your head cool, the full visor helps reduce glare from the sun, the washable sweatband keeps perspiration from dripping
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z89.1-2009
- Type 1, Class C (Conductive)
- Lightweight weighing only 0.9 Lbs.
- Vented feature improves air circulation and reduces heat
- Fully adjustable
- Optional adjustable removable chinstrap
- Low-profile, Cap style design
- Soft washable cloth suspension "x" straps
- Universal accessory slots
- Gripped brim underside
- Short brim for better upward visibility
- Fits circumference of 21.25 Inches- 26 Inches (54-66cm)
- For adult men and women
Some examples of occupations for which head protection should be routinely considered are: carpenters, mechanics and repairers, plumbers and pipefitters, assemblers, packers, wrappers, sawyers, welders, laborers, freight handlers, timber cutting and logging, stock handlers, and warehouse laborers.