General purpose flexible cable for use outdoors in dry conditions. Applications include lawnmowers, power tools, washing machines, spin dryers and refrigerators etc. Generally unsuitable for outdoor use or industrial applications.
- Construction: Plain annealed copper conductor, PVC insulated two core twisted together and PVC sheathed.
- Current Rating : 15 Amps
- Standards: Certified to BS6500, 4.0mm² to BS7919, CENELEC HD21.5, VDE 281
- Conductor: Class 5 flexible plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 (previously BS6360)
- Standard Colours: Cores - Blue & Brown / Sheath - White & Black
- Voltage Rating: 300/500 Volts
- Temperature Rating: 0°C to +60°C
- Cross-sectional area: Various
- Core insulation: PVC
- Outer sheath: PVC
- Sheath colour: black
- Voltage rating (Uo/U): 0.6/1kV
- Temperature rating, fixed: -40°C to +70°C; flexed: -5°C to +50°C
- Cores stranded in concentric layers