Each market has its own needs which is why RUBI has the range of TP-T manual single guide cutters.
These manual cutters are designed for intensive work with any type of ceramic tile.
TP-T manual cutters are ideal for cutting porcelain tiles (BIa type). They include a highly impact-resistant mono guided system, which gives them a very long life.
- Single guide system highly resistant to impacts. Longer life
- The braking system with height adjustment. Optimal separation for each thickness.
- Swivel square with central pivot for fast and accurate measurement of angular cuts.
- Long-lasting laser engraved square.
- Swivel bracket with central pivot for quick and precise measurement of angular cuts.
- For intensive cutting of ceramic tile, ideal for Porcelain tiles.
- Reinforced breaking feet*.
- Lateral stop for repetitive and accurate cuts.
- Two-layer base with damping effect
- Base supplement for large formats of tiles.
- Set designed to be used by pulling the handle.
- Strong ergonomic RUBIFLEX handle.
- Thickness adjustment system with 3 positions (6-9 mm./9-12 mm./12-20 mm.)*.
- Ø 7/8″(22mm) scoring wheel included.
- Cutting length – 125 cm
- Diagonal cutting length – 85×85 cm
- Cutting height – 5-20 mm
- Separator power – 1000 kg
- *Some materials with a thickness greater than 15 mm may be difficult to cut manually due to physical characteristics, internal tensions, and/or finish. We recommend making sample cuts to determine product compatibility and alternatively suggest cutting these types of material using an electric tile cutter.